June 05, 2006

Blog Neglect!

Blog neglect?!

Yes! I am guilty of "blog neglect" and it will probably occur from time to time.
Especially this summer when we all travel and have summer things to do!

To remedy the situation...until football season I have decided to post specific things:

Monday: Quote of the Week
Tuesday: Picture/Poster of the Week
Wednesday-Friday: Interviews (with players, coaches and their wives, staff, and other interesting people related to Dartmouth Football.
Weekend: Possibly Restaurant/Shopping Reviews for Hanover and surrounding area.

This Wednesday, I will start the interviews with "other interesting people!" Just to keep you curious, I am not telling you who just yet! Come back tomorrow and I will post a picture of the person with a little story on how I risked my life to get the picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home