June 06, 2006

Bruce Wood...


The interview this week is with....

Bruce Wood from The Big Green Alert.
Here he is in the press box during the spring game football game. I know he doesn't like his picture taken :) so I had to climb all the way up the bleachers to get this pic. But...I didn't realize I would be risking my life to get it!

Unfortunately, once I got all the way to the top of the stadium to take the picture, I realized that I couldn't get back down! I have a fear of heights and there are no railings to help get yourself down. Luckily for me I had Kenny Servis, brother of Nate Servis '09, help me down by letting me hold on to his arm! Thank you Kenny!

I met Bruce last year and he does an outstanding job with his website "The Big Green Alert." He provides the best source of Dartmouth football news and has insights, insider, and behind the scenes information that you can't get anywhere else. I love his logo...

Big Green Alert! All Dartmouth Football. All the Time.

Come back tomorrow to find out why Bruce started www.biggreenalert.com, where he lives, how he gets all his newsworthy information, and some of his favorite things to do in New Hampshire. He is usually doing the interviewing, so it was fun to turn the tables on him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home