June 09, 2006

Part Two - Bruce's Favorites...

In my interviews, I do a section called: "ONE." You'll understand the title once you read through Bruce Wood's favorites....

Q: What is ONE of your favorite things to do in Hanover?
Watch my kids play sports. But you are probably asking about something someone else might like to do ... so I'll say kayaking on the Connecticut.

Q: What is ONE of your favorite things to do in NH/Vermont?
Explore back country dirt roads and find things like the floating bridge in Brookfield, VT. (http://www.central-vt.com/web/floating)

Name ONE of your favorite restaurants in Hanover...
Jesse’s. Give me a steak, a baked potato and a salad and I'm golden.

Name ONE of your favorite restaurants in NH/Vermont...
AJ’s (Isn’t it everyone’s?)

Name ONE of your favorite places in NH...
The Kancamagus Highway

Name ONE of your favorite places in NH/Vermont...
The Hero Islands in Lake Champlain, between Burlington and the Canadian border. If you allow me two, I’d say the meadow at the Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, Vt., the perfect spot to see the fabulous Vermont Symphony Fourth of July series.

And this question is for my own benefit since I am a sweet lover...
*Name ONE of your favorite desserts in Hanover...
Anything at Ben & Jerry’s.
and in NH?
Sugar on snow when one of the local sugar houses is boiling sap ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home